Just thought I would wish a Happy Valentine's Day to anyone that reads this blog. I thought this picture was appropriate since Calliope's jammies say "love" on them. What I particularly like about this photo is the fact that she has three pacifiers in the bed. What I am "loving" right now is the fact that this baby will take a pacifier!! If I could only find one when I need one!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a photo! I am so happy you posted the pic along with your comments...we sure miss you guys all the time, and especially on holidays.
Calliope seems so much bigger, but it has been a few months since I saw her daintiness in person...please convey our love to all 3 of your darling kids!
That picture is precious. I love her little lips. So cute!
So cute! Happy Valentine's to you guys too!
Very sweet photo!
So, what do you do at a Mardi Gras party if you don't drink? What kinds of activities did you do?
Post a Comment