Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pink is my favorite color...

Per Aunt Mindy's request...
We had a quick photoshoot this evening...baby acne and all!
Calliope 5 weeks

4 comments:

Mindy Lamoreaux said...

Thanks for posting those! She is darling. I love that big bow. Now I just wish I could hold her!

Dusty said...

I totally agree with Mindy, Mickelle. Calliope could not be any more beautiful, and both Mom and I have decided at this point, she looks a bit more like our side of the family than Jack or Marley, who resemble Mac's side predominantly.

She is the epitome of sweetness at this age, and I have enjoyed seeing Callie up close on the webcam, but cannot wait to hold her and take a grandfatherly look of eternity into her precious eyes. I can't believe how she has changed in 6 weeks or so...all I know is she is one beautiful baby...I hope Erin gets to shoot some pics of her sometime in her first year, they will be priceless.

Sunshine said...

Hi Mickelle,
Just wanted to say congratulations on Calliope incase I hadn't. I look at your blog and keep up with you guys every once in a while. I also wanted to say that Calliope is beautiful and she just may grow up to look a little like Claire Danes(sp?). Keep in touch,
amber

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh, she is too cute for words!!! And yes, pink is an absolute must when taking baby girl pictures. :) I can't wait to hold her!