Calliope is officially crawling...climbing...and getting into mischief! She started actually crawling last week and still does a lot of commando movements sliding along her belly, but she is mobile and I guess my life has changed once again. She isn't content to just crawl around slowly she has to straighten her back legs out, like a stink bug, and act as if she is going to stand up and then proceed to crawl. It is pretty funny. She will also say "uh oh" on command, which I think is foreshadowing because I bet we are going to be saying that word quite often with her!
Below is a picture of her the way I remember her (ya know, back in the day, a mere few weeks ago), all bundled, stuck, not moving in her car seat. Now are the days where she twists and turns to get out of the straps and giggles so hard holding on the couch, high chair or crib when she is standing that is starts a free for all of laughter by everyone in the house. She is so proud of herself and so are we!
Our Squirly Girly, Squishy, Lilapee (Jack's way of saying her name) is growing up way too fast!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Already? We haven't even met yet! She is going to be dating before I get to see this little one. :)
So cute! I am excited to see her in a few weeks!
I can't believe it! You definetly have your arms full now! I'm getting anxious for you to come!!
She has the most beautiful blue yes!
Calliope has grown SO much, Mickelle! And she just gets cuter and more beautiful every day,too. I am so anxious to see you and your kids, it is too bad that Mac can't make the trip, but at least he was able to go to Costa Rica. Callie is a good combination of both Marley and Jack, I think and Mindy says she has a deep voice...wow, I can't wait to hold her, it was so fun cuddling little Brynlee when Travis/Erin & family were here after her sister's wedding last Sat. Thanks for posting and keeping us updated. See you SOON!!! Love ya, sweetheart.
Hey Mickelle...I just found the comment you left on my blog, good to hear from you. We actually travelled I-75 down to Orlando. It was tons of fun and you should do it someday. We actually vacationed in Myrtle Beach last spring break. When did you move to SC? Now that I know you have a blog, I will have to check in on it more often!
Post a Comment